MetroBus Road Works 6th February - 20th May
The next phase of the MetroBus improvement works in Bristol City Centre is due to begin on Monday 6 February. In preparation for these works, the following changes to traffic movements will need to be introduced:
- Vehicles heading from Rupert Street to Park Street and Anchor Road will no longer turn left at Electricity House. Instead they will head straight on along the western section of Colston Avenue (in front of St Mary on the Quay) which will be made two-way
- Vehicles heading from Rupert Street to Baldwin Street will continue to turn left at Electricity House onto the eastern section of Colston Avenue (in front of the White Lion pub) as normal.
- Traffic heading from the eastern section of Colston Avenue will not be able to access the scissor junction. The scissor junction will remain open for traffic heading from Broad Quay and Baldwin Street.
Affects Services: 16, 11, X14
3A Changes - Broad Quay 11th March - 2nd September
Broad Quay bus stops Ck, Cl, Cm, Cn will be temporarily suspended and relocated to Prince Street until August 2017.
This is to allow for the installation of new, larger bus shelters, a centralised pedestrian crossing and MetroBus improvement works.
- Northbound - use stop Bq outside The Bristol Hotel in Prince Street
- Southbound - use the new bus shelter in Prince Street (next to Middle Avenue)
Affects Services: 3A 3C and 3X
Please complete the form below or visit our Customer Care Page for alternative contact methods.